The Lift programme is designed to restore physical balance and ensure you achieve your goals quickly and injury free under the expert guidance of our coaching team. There is something for everybody at Lift no matter where you are in your training journey, with most of our students being beginner or intermediate level.
Our classes are split into 3 categories: Mobility + Core, Strength and Skill. Check out the class descriptions below as well as the training guide to understand the benefits of each class. To book a class hit the button below to sign in or register an account with us, or if you have any further questions then please get in touch via our contact page.
Mobility and Core
[ FULL BODY MOBILITY ]
Regen is a class unique to Lift and created to rebalance the body and optimise your movement. Regeneration will restore connection between Four Pillars of the feet, the hips, the spine and shoulders using a combination of gymnastic mobility, core and rotational training. Our Regen class will help you to understand your body like never before, alleviate common discomfort, and build rock solid foundations for strength and skill work.
• Alleviate common discomfort and pain
• Regenerate and refine your movements patterns
• Connect the system of shoulders, spine and hips to rebalance your body
[ CORE CIRCUITS ]
Having a strong core is about way more than just having a six pack. Developing a strong trunk plays a fundamental role in optimising biomechanics, and our core conditioning classes will help you to understand the function it plays inside and outside of the gym. Connect the 4 pillars of the feet, hips, spine and shoulders by bullet proofing your core with our conditioning classes.
• Learn about the role of the core and how to properly train it
• Integrate the 4 pillars of feet, hips, spine and shoulders through the trunk
• Improve all aspects of your training with a bullet proof core
[ PANCAKE FOCUS ]
The Pancake is ideal for anyone looking to improve hip mobility and is a must if you have your sights on press to handstand. The pancake stretch offers a vast number of exercise variations, all of which will strengthen and balance the hip girdle no matter what your level.
• Work towards your pancake stretch
• A great class for opening your hips and strengthening your lower back
• Essential for your press to handstand
[ SPINAL HEALTH ]
Training towards backbends has huge benefit for anyone who is suffering from a lack of shoulder mobility or is struggling with their handstand. If you wish to improve your spinal and shoulder health this class is for you.
• Work towards your gymnastic bridge and backbend variations
• Unlock your shoulders, spine and hips
• Recommended if you are training for handstand or suffer from ‘tight’ shoulders
[ FRONT SPLIT FOCUS ]
The Front Split and its progressions are excellent for lengthening and strengthening stubborn Hamstrings and Hip Flexors, an area many need to target. Like the pancake, the front split offers a variety of drills and progressions and will keep students of all levels busy.
• Work towards your front split
• Release stubborn hamstrings and hip flexors
• Excellent complimentary drills to help with your handstand alignment
[ UPPER BODY BASICS ]
Our signature rings class focusses on developing an understanding of the the rings and the components that make for clean, efficient and elegant ring work. Develop bullet proof shoulder mechanics, build your pull ups and dips to master the basics before taking on muscle up.
• Foundation rings focuses on scapula control, the pull up, the dip, rows and skin the cat with plenty of core work
• Develop unrivalled upper body strength and control
• Suitable for beginners to build the foundations for future skills like muscle ups and levers
[ UPPER BODY STRENGTH ]
When students have progressed through the ranks and developed excellent foundations, it’s now time to focus on more advanced drills and skills on the rings. The class will often follow a project for a number of weeks, ensuring the fundamentals are grasped by each student before transitioning into other skills/strength work. High volume ring work and skills such as front and back lever will feature heavily in this class.
• Take your rings training to the next level
• Increase your strength and build more capacity on the rings
• Take on new skills such as forward rolls, shoulder stands and levers.
[ STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING ]
Often when it comes to beginners joining us, too much focus is placed on the upper body elements of our programme. Thats why we have created our lower body conditioning class with a view to help you find balance and learn interesting new ways to train the lower body. With a large focus on hip and glute strength expect to see gains in more than just your lower body skills.
• Maintain balance between your upper and lower body
• Learn new ways to strengthen and condition the hips and legs
• Improve total body performance by strengthening glutes and hips
[ HANDSTAND CONDITIONING ]
A class that covers handstand fundamentals and conditioning in detail. It is a great class for those beginning their handstand journey, as well as students looking to refine their practise. Classes vary in intensity depending on the level of students, and often take on the structure of a workshop format. Our goal to get every member doing a clean and comfortable 20-30s handstand and prepare them for the press to handstand.
• Develop all aspects of your handstand conditioning
• Enhance your balance, mobility, shoulder/core strength and build awareness and coordination
• Suitable for beginners as well as intermediate students looking to refine their practise
[ SHAPES AND SKILL ]
A class focussed on developing and refining skills such as the press the press to handstand, tucks, artistic patterns and more. The class breaks down the movements and skills in detail, and will constantly provide students with new challenges. Expect a much higher intensity than our foundation class so if you are unsure of your level, we advise for you to attend a foundation first.
• Take your handstand training further with more advanced drills and challenges
• Refine your press, develop your tuck, master shapes and transitions with one of our senior coaches.
• Suitable for intermediate to advanced students
[ PULL AND PUSH ]
Our Muscle Up class acts as a bridge between Foundation and Intermediate classes and is a great option for those looking to push their training further on the rings. The session is focussed on educating every student on the false grip and the technical aspects required to achieve the Ring Muscle Up as well as developing strength through pulling and pushing. Expect plenty of pulling and dipping variations to compliment the technical grip and transition elements.
• Learn the fundamentals of the Ring Muscle Up
• Develop unrivalled pushing and pulling strength on the rings
• Prepare yourself for Intermediate Rings
OPEN SKILLS SESSION
[ FEATURING THE WORKOUT OF THE WEEK ]
Our weekly Open Skills Session takes place every Friday 5:30-7:00pm and is a great opportunity for members and students to come together to train and work on their own skills under the watchful eye of an expert coach. Sessions consist of a group warm up lead by the coach followed by 60 mins of open training, where you can work on skills and strength work of your choice. After 60 mins everyone comes together to take part in an optional themed Workout of the Week. The workout is uploaded to our Instagram every week in advance so that you can plan your own training accordingly. Above all the session is a great opportunity for our community to come together and build relationships around training, and most importantly finish the week at Lift on a high. If you have any questions about the session please reach out via the contact page in the footer.
• An open session with expert coach on hand for support
• Group warm up followed by 60 mins open training
• Planned Workout of the Week every week announced on Instagram