The Lift programme works as a system, with all classes supporting each other to improve you physically across the board. Our programme will restore physical balance and ensure you achieve your goals quickly and injury free under the expert guidance of our coaching team.
There are many individual factors that will shape your personal journey. Always keep in mind that to achieve a goal requires commitment and consistency. If you are unsure how your week could look at Lift, then please get in touch and one of our expert coaches will be able to guide you and find the best fit for your ability and goals. Alternatively sign up for our trial month and gain access to the training guide as well as unlimited access to the studio and all of our online programming.
Our classes are suitable for all levels, with the majority of students being beginner or intermediate and classes will continue to be added as our member base grows. Our goal is provide up to 5 classes a day for our members over the next 6 months.
Regen’s focus is to create strong foundations and help you to understand your body, and in the process alleviates common discomfort (and possibly pain) that so many of us encounter. The class focuses on mobilising and rebalancing the Three Pillars: The hips the spine and shoulders.
• Alleviate common discomfort and pain
• Regenerate and refine your movements patterns
• Connect the system of shoulders, spine and hips to rebalance your body
Motion explores your physical potential, releasing tension as you unfold the body through a vast array of non-linear patterns . Motion will evolve your training and teach you to control the body as it transitions through space, mastering weight distribution and achieving fluid movement.
• Motion is short for locomotion
• Evolve your potential and create fluidity in your movements
• Master weight distribution and expand your movement library
Backbends and/or their progressions should never be far away from your training schedule. The focus of our backbend sessions is spinal health first as we then build towards the Gymnastic Bridge, exploring many exercises that will challenge you regardless of your ability.
• Work towards your gymnastic bridge and backbend variations
• Unlock your shoulders, spine and hips
• Highly recommended if you are training for handstands
The Pancake is ideal for anyone looking to improve hip mobility and is a must if you have your sights on press to handstand. The pancake stretch offers a vast number of exercise variations, all of which will strengthen and balance the hip girdle no matter what your level.
• Work towards your pancake stretch
• A great class for opening your hips and strengthening your lower back
• Imperative for your press to handstand
The Front Split and its progressions are excellent for lengthening and strengthening stubborn Hamstrings and Hip Flexors, an area many need to target. Like the pancake, the front split offers a variety of drills and progressions and will keep students of all levels busy.
• Work towards your front split
• Release stubborn hamstrings and hip flexors
• Excellent complimentary drills to help with your handstand alignment
The ideal class for those looking to begin their handstand journey, and for students who need help refining the details. Classes vary in intensity depending on the level of students, and often take on the structure of a workshop format. Whilst predominantly skill focussed, the class offers plenty of conditioning for those looking for handstand conditioning.
• Develop all aspects of your handstand conditioning
• Enhance your balance, mobility, shoulder/core strength and build awareness and coordination
• Suitable for beginners looking to learn and intermediate students looking to refine
Our intermediate handstand class is designed for those looking to explore the skill further. Primarily focussed on developing and refining the press to handstand this class leans towards more artistic inversions. Expect a much higher intensity than our foundation class. If you are unsure of your level, we advise for you to attend a foundation class first.
• Suitable for intermediate to advanced students
• Take your handstand training further with more advanced drills
• Refine your press, develop your tuck, master shapes and transitions with one of our senior coaches.
Foundation focusses on developing an understanding of the the rings and the components that make for clean, efficient and elegant ring work. Learn how the body works in pulling and pushing patterns and master control of your shoulder girdle. Great for developing upper body strength.
• Foundation rings focuses on scapula control, pushing & pulling mechanics, pull up, dip variations and skin the cat
• Develop unrivalled upper body strength and control
• Suitable for beginners to set your foundations for future skills like muscle ups and levers
Intermediate [Muscle Up]
Our intermediate rings session is currently focussed on the muscle up. A great display of upper body strength and a movement in high demand at Lift. We will soon be introducing additional rings skills into the programme. If you’re unsure of your ability please attend foundation.
• Currently focusing on the muscle up with levers coming soon
• Refine your technique, develop strict ring muscle ups with absolute control
• Expect a higher intensity than foundation